Hello! For some of us, the thought may sound gross, but mud on the skin is very helpful in rejuvenating it. One of the elements of nature (earth), mud is packed with minerals which help in improving health. It also has absorbing properties which makes it a good facial: absorbing impurities of the skin. Continue reading
As soon as my Peter Lamas Detoxifying Citrus C Facial Cleanser ran out, my next cleanser option was the Ultra Mild Face Wash. It’s from the brand called Lather. I got the 1 fl oz/ 29ml sample bottle. Their 6 fl oz/ 177 ml retails for $19.
What it’s supposed to do:
- Cleanses your face without getting rid of your skin’s emollients
- Leaves your skin glowing
- Prepares your skin for toning and moisturizing
How to use:
- Massage the cleanser unto your damp skin. Use warm water to rinse.
- Aloe vera
- White Tea
Price: 6 fl oz/ 177 ml retails for $19
- Certified organic
This product lasted for a month. As stated in the name, it is really mild. It also doesn’t leave my eyes in tears. It has a scent but unlike most organic products, I love the citrus smell it gives off.
- Gentle on skin (and eyes!)
- Paraben and sulfate-free
- Doesn’t dry out your skin
- It doesn’t totally remove all makeup unlike some other cleansers do.
- Nothing remarkable for a cleanser.
One of the sensitive parts of our body are the lips. The skin is thinner compared to that of the other parts. They also have a high tendency to dry out and chap. Having said that, it is very important to pay more attention in taking care of them.
Contained in a small tube (0.07oz), I am using this lip balm for 6 months now and it still has not ran out.
This lip balm is cruelty-free. It’s primarily made of beeswax which protects your lips from harmful elements while at the same time, nourishing and moisturizing them. Since it also has oats and honey, it provides the skin with calming effects which is suitable for those with very sensitive lips. If you aren’t aware yet, honey has antibacterial and healing properties which makes it an excellent ingredient for healing cracked lips. It doesn’t only protect, it also facilitates faster renewal of the skin.
Currently, it is valued $5.95 in the market and I think it’s a fair price for the effects that I am currently experiencing from using it. As I have mentioned, I have been using this for 6 months and it’s still has a long way to go.
Directions: Open cap and apply product unto lips daily or as needed. Don’t forget to recap after!
Natural Ingredients: olive oil, beeswax, shea butter, cocoa, hemp oil, almond oil, jojoba oil, grape seed oil
- Certified organic ingredients
- Doesn’t leave lips shiny
- fair price
- I don’t like the organic smell or taste (subjective)
- Tube is small and can get lost with the other items in my bag
- You’ll have a hard time twisting the product down if you have totally twisted it up