As soon as my Peter Lamas Detoxifying Citrus C Facial Cleanser ran out, my next cleanser option was the Ultra Mild Face Wash. It’s from the brand called Lather. I got the 1 fl oz/ 29ml sample bottle. Their 6 fl oz/ 177 ml retails for $19.
What it’s supposed to do:
- Cleanses your face without getting rid of your skin’s emollients
- Leaves your skin glowing
- Prepares your skin for toning and moisturizing
How to use:
- Massage the cleanser unto your damp skin. Use warm water to rinse.
- Aloe vera
- White Tea
Price: 6 fl oz/ 177 ml retails for $19
- Certified organic
This product lasted for a month. As stated in the name, it is really mild. It also doesn’t leave my eyes in tears. It has a scent but unlike most organic products, I love the citrus smell it gives off.
- Gentle on skin (and eyes!)
- Paraben and sulfate-free
- Doesn’t dry out your skin
- It doesn’t totally remove all makeup unlike some other cleansers do.
- Nothing remarkable for a cleanser.