The most influential colonizers of the Philippines were the Spanish settlers. The country was under them for 377 years. No wonder some of the Filipino words sound like Spanish. This includes the word parola. It’s derived from the Spanish Continue reading
Koreans are known for their pursuit of beauty. They have developed a lot of products to cater different aesthetic needs. Beauty shops are like mushrooms in South Korea. They are found everywhere.
This time, I’m going to review a Korean product. It’s from the Wonder Continue reading
As soon as my Peter Lamas Detoxifying Citrus C Facial Cleanser ran out, my next cleanser option was the Ultra Mild Face Wash. It’s from the brand called Lather. I got the 1 fl oz/ 29ml sample bottle. Their 6 fl oz/ 177 ml retails for $19.
What it’s supposed to do:
- Cleanses your face without getting rid of your skin’s emollients
- Leaves your skin glowing
- Prepares your skin for toning and moisturizing
How to use:
- Massage the cleanser unto your damp skin. Use warm water to rinse.
- Aloe vera
- White Tea
Price: 6 fl oz/ 177 ml retails for $19
- Certified organic
This product lasted for a month. As stated in the name, it is really mild. It also doesn’t leave my eyes in tears. It has a scent but unlike most organic products, I love the citrus smell it gives off.
- Gentle on skin (and eyes!)
- Paraben and sulfate-free
- Doesn’t dry out your skin
- It doesn’t totally remove all makeup unlike some other cleansers do.
- Nothing remarkable for a cleanser.